- 1337x | [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: ZippyShare
- Filehoster: BayFiles
- Filehoster: OneDrive (Uploaded by DyR0 t(-_-t), NOT compatible with other mirrors)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Steam release BuildID 8814181: 23.4 GB, thanks to Rui for files!
- CODEX preconfigured crack/emu applied over. Alternative ALI213, FLT & Goldberg cracks are available in NoDVD folder after installation. Thanks to Christsnatcher & Masquerade
- Windows 7/DirectX 11 fix is available in “_Windows 7 Fix” folder after installation, thanks to Christsnatcher and DXVK Team!
- 12 DLCs are included and activated
- Missing bonus OST (245 MB) added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with unused videos AND videos in ORIGINAL quality)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus content (wallpapers + OST), unused videos and you can also select what videos you want to see in-game: in original quality or lossy recoded ones (smaller size)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 23.9 to 15~17 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes from 7 to 25 minutes, depending on your PC and selected components
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 23.9 GB (27 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression libraries by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
FAQ: Resolving typical errors for Resident Evil 2
Q: My game stucks with a black screen or crashes a few seconds after the launch
Make sure you have the following software installed:
- C++ Redist 2017 both x86 and x64 versions
- Media Feature Pack (Windows 7, Windows 8 and above)
- Latest DirectX (run installer from _Redist folder) and graphics driver
Go to BIOS settings and disable any virtualization options you find in there.
You may also reboot, sometimes it helps to run the game.
Q: My game crashes a lot with shaders error
- Turn on borderless window mode inside the game
- Switch to DirectX 12 mode from DirectX 11 or vice versa
- Set all graphics settings to the minimum and then turn them on one by one until the game starts to crash again
Q: My game is very dark
- If you’re on NVIDIA GPU – uninstall video driver and install an older one from 3**.* family
- Enable VSync in game settings
Q: I have no audio in cutscenes
Q: After installing the repack I see this report with errors. What should I do?
Kill yourself, you’re hopeless.