YOUR BUS. YOUR ROUTE. YOUR SCHEDULE.
Look forward to Bus Simulator 21, and the most comprehensive and advanced fleet in the history of the series. For Bus Simulator 21, a fleet of 30 officially licensed buses by well-known, international manufacturers such as Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird will join the models by popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and MAN). For the first time, you will have the chance to master the challenges of daily traffic in the cockpit of double-decker and electric buses.
Get ready for the brand-new, impressive US map Angel Shores and a revamped version of the European Seaside Valley map from the previous game installment – including its map extension. The even greater open-world approach of Bus Simulator 21 means that you will get to experience the exciting daily life of a bus driver in two massive, freely explorable cities, including industrial and outlying districts, a vibrant Chinatown district, a promenade, the surrounding hilly countryside, and the business park. Different difficulty levels and play modes are also available for a wide range of player types.
In Bus Simulator 21, you will not only become a capable driver with countless miles on the road – you also have the option to use extended management elements. Creating detailed timetables, buying and selling buses, and planning efficient routes that take into account the daily number of passengers at peak hours – these and more varied tasks are available for you to enjoy.
Do you prefer getting up from behind the desk and taking steering your buses into your own hands? No problem! The auto-features of Bus Simulator 21 can take over your management duties and let pure bus drivers simply enjoy their time on the road.
Plus, the revised traffic and pedestrian AI, improved graphics, and a dynamic day-night cycle tightly linked to the peak hours system as well as different weather conditions ensure an even more immersive bus driving experience.
Play in either single-player or synced multiplayer mode, transport your passengers safely and promptly to their destinations and be rewarded for your timely and safe driving at the end of pay day.
Freely usable convenience features, such as quickly jumping to desired stops on the map (fast travel), fast forwarding time, and directly taking over the routes of your NPC buses, all complete the virtual bus driver package and guarantee even more fun behind the wheel!
Enjoy Bus Simulator 21 on PC or consoles for the most comprehensive bus driving experience in the history of the series!
- For Bus Simulator 21 30 buses by international, well-known manufacturers, such as Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird have been licensed in addition to the popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and MAN).
- In addition to classic rigid and articulated buses, this new installment of the series also allows you to drive a double-decker bus as well as enjoy the future of public transport: the e-bus!
- Two huge, lively environments in the USA and Europe with an even greater open-world approach will make you itch to explore your surroundings
- Drive alone or with friends in the cooperative multiplayer mode
- Optional, refined management features such as setting up detailed timetables, visiting bus dealers on the map, or planning efficient routes, that take into account the number of passengers at specific times, create an even deeper gameplay experience
- Different difficulty levels and play modes are available for a wide range of player types.
- More realism thanks to improved graphics, new dynamic weather, a day-night cycle, and a new AI for pedestrians and traffic
- Faithfully recreated bus sounds and a comprehensive, voiced tutorial and passenger dialogues in English and German for even better atmosphere and more fun
- The new character creator has more than 15,000 design combinations for you to customize your bus driver’s body shape, clothes, skin color, hair, and much more.
- Less time in menus and more time on the road thanks to freely usable convenience features such as fast travel, fast forwarding time, and directly taking over AI buses in your own fleet
- Various customization options: Personalize your buses’ surfaces with different colors, patterns, and ads; activate and deactivate the density of potholes in the roads, enable or disable the operation of the ticket machine, and much more
- Supports popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii Eye Tracking, and TrackIR
- Master challenging traffic situations: narrow roads, oncoming traffic, serpentines, a busy bus terminal, driving at night, road works, overland drives, potholes, traffic jams, traffic obstacles, speed bumps, and much more
- Lifelike experience with different events in the bus, such as a soiled interior, special requests from passengers, fare dodgers, loud music, and blocked bus stops
- Gradual expansion of modding (PC only): Start at launch with the creation of your own skins and decals for your buses and share them with the community via Mod.io at a later date. Thanks to the ongoing expansion of the modding kit, it will also be possible to create buses and maps in the near future.
- Angel Shores Insider Skin Pack
- Christmas Interior Pack
- Christmas Skin Pack
- Easter Interior Pack
- Easter Skin Pack
- Ebusco Bus Pack
- Gold Upgrade
- Halloween Interior Pack
- Halloween Skin Pack
- IVECO BUS Bus Pack
- MAN Bus Pack
- Map Extension
- NextStop SeasonPass
- Pride Skin Pack
- Protect Nature Interior Pack
- SchoolBus Extension
- ThomasBuilt Bus Pack
- Tram Extension
- USA Skin Pack
- VDL Bus Pack